My Top Ten Fun List of Things To Do in and around Burlington VT Late Winter 2011
February 25th, 2011
Here is my highly subjective Top Ten List of Fun Ideas if you’re in serious need of a lift as this snowy winter shows no signs of losing her grip on our weary, hunched-over, snow shoveled backs.
10. Vermont Maple Open House Weekend at Shelburne Farms March 19th and 20th,
9. Vermont Flower Show at the Champlain Valley Exposition March 4,5,6,
8. Dinner at the ‘Trat and don’t forget to try the profiterole for dessert,
7. Visit the Fleming Museum at the University of Vermont,
6. 25th Anniversary of Arts Alive March 21st downtown Burlington,
5. Sweeten your day at Lake Champlain Chocolate Factory,
4. Go Sledding at one of Hammerhead Sleds recommended hills across the entire Northeast,
3. 16th Annual Mardi Gras Parade in downtown Burlington VT Saturday March 5th at 3pm,
2. Take Someone You Love to The Flynn Theater
1. Splurge For A Day of Downhill Skiing at Jay Peak Resort for $49!
If you are considering listing your home for sale or buying a home or condominium in or near Burlington Vermont Real Estate or Chittenden County, please give me a call or email me to discuss the market and your options. I would be delighted to assist you. I can be reached on my direct line at 802.238.5256 or email me at [email protected]
As always, please feel free to post any thoughts and comments here on Hurd’s The Word by clicking on the “Comments Button” below. Share your ideas of what would be on your fun list!
Armed with solid numbers, buyers and sellers alike can manage their expectations and the current realities of our local market.
Leave a Reply