Top Ten List of Things to do on Lake Champlain
A purely personal list subject to change (guaranteed!) of my favorite things to do on Lake Champlain throughout the year:
10. Ice skating,
9. North Beach in Burlington for the day and an evening cookout,
8. Taking any of the Lake Champlain Ferries to catch a sunset or watch the full moon rise or both,
7. Wish List item…Owning a home on Lake Champlain,
6. Jumping off the back of my boat yelling with joy on a hot day in the middle of Lake Champlain,
5. Renting a boat or taking sailing lessons at the Lake Champlain Community Sailing Center in Burlington,
4. Going to Basin Harbor passing Cathedral Rocks by boat for dinner,
3. Watching summer storms advance out of the Adirondack Mts across the lake from behind the Coast Guard Station in Burlington,
2. July 4th festivities and fireworks over the Lake Champlain from Waterfront Park in Burlington,
1. Hanging out in my boat, reading a book or listening to the Red Sox, drifting along with no particular place to go.
If you would like to add a comment or add your favorite Top Ten list of favorite things to do on Lake Champlain, please do so by posting a comment here at Hurd’s The Word or go to my website at Burlington VT Real Estate.