Upcoming Events In And Near Burlington Vermont
My picks in and around Burlington Vermont for September 23rd, 2011 to October 5th, 2011:
1. Don’t forget it’s time to nail down your upcoming season’s pass (pre-season deals are on now) for downhill and cross country skiing. Contact your local area resort of choice located in Stowe, Sugarbush, Smuggler’s Notch, Jay, Bolton, Mad River.
2. Todd Lecture Series Presents James Carville and Mary Matalin entitled, “A Conversation With A Washington Power Couple”. Wednesday October, 5th at 7pm at Plumley Armory Norwich University in Northfield, VT. 802.485.2633
3. I AM Vermont Strong Benefit Music Series Presents George Thorogood & The Destroyers. Saturday September 24th at 8pm at The Paramount Theater 30 Center Street Rutland Vermont. Tickets at ParamountLive.org or 802.775.0903 (a portion of the proceeds to Benefit I Am Vermont Strong and their Flood Devastation Efforts.
4. I AM Vermont Strong Benefit Music Series Presents Keb MO. Tuesday September 27th at 8pm at The Paramount Theater 30 Center Street Rutland Vermont. Tickets at ParamountLive.org or 802.775.0903 (a portion of the proceeds to Benefit I Am Vermont Strong and their Flood Devastation Efforts.
5. Burlington Vermont Farmers Market Saturday, September 24th in Burlington VT’s City Hall Park 8:30am – 2pm. Music & Free Admission. Numerous vendors will be selling fresh fruits and vegetables to ethnic fare, local artisan cheeses and pottery.
6. Burlington Vermont Book Festival. Downtown Burlington VT. September 23rd, 24th, and 25th. Readings, signings, panels, workshops, musical performances, demos, original theater, exhibits & special events featuring literary luminaries from around the world – and just ’round the corner. For more info go to BurlingtonBookFestival.com or call 802.658.3328
7. Green Mountain Bicycle Club ongoing Sunday rides. Sunday, September 25th meet at the Eden Vermont Elementary School at 9:45am for The East of Eden ride! Ride 50 or 60 miles through the rolling hills around Eden with your choice of a long, gradual climb up Route 105 or a shorter, steeper route up to Jay Peak. Take a break for fresh baked goods in Montgomery. Contact Phil Barner at 802.434.4497 or Phyl Newbeck at 802.899.2908.
If you are considering buying a home or condominium in or near Burlington Vermont, please visit my website, give me a call on my direct line at 802.238.5256 or email me to discuss representing you, our current market conditions and your needs/wants in a new home and community. I would be delighted to assist you.
Armed with solid numbers, buyers and sellers alike can manage their expectations and the current realities of our local market.
Leave a Reply