Burlington Vermont Real Estate: The Vermont Association of Realtors Annual Convention Is Underway Today
Once each year, our professional association convenes affording Realtors time to gather in a setting that is full of speakers, classes, exhibits on new standards, technology and best practices. I’m excited this year to be taking several Continuing Education classes. They are as follows:
1. Volcanic Video Ideas to Make Your Message Go Viral: In this session Doug Devitre will deliver the “how-to” in addition to the “why” video is the simplest form of online communication. Record, edit, and publish your way to proven success by creating videos your clients will welcome, watch, and want to share with their friends.
2. What’s It Worth? This class will cover the basics of real estate valuation, including several quick ways to develop an opinion of value. The three approaches will be discussed and summaries provided when each one would be appropriate to use.
3. Vermont Real Estate Forms: Local Real Estate Attorney Fred Peet who practices in South Burlington VT will teach this course reviewing and updating practitioners in the areas of Purchase and Sale Contracts, the new Conditional Termination of the Purchase and Sale Contract, the Seller’s Property Information Report (SPIR), and the Exclusive Right to Market property Agreement.
4. State of Vermont Mandatory Course for License Renewal
5. Integrated Marketing Specialist
If you are considering buying a home or condominium in or near Burlington Vermont, please visit my website, give me a call on my direct line at 802.238.5256 or email me to discuss representing you, our current market conditions and your needs/wants in a new home and community. I would be delighted to assist you.
Armed with solid numbers, buyers and sellers alike can manage their expectations and the current realities of our local market.