First Burlington Vermont Realtor Earns NAR’s New Green Designation
October 19th, 2009
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) awarded Chris Hurd its newest Green Designation over the weekend. Mr Hurd is the first Realtor in Burlington Vermont and Chittenden County to have achieved this distinction. He is one of only 9 Realtors across the entire state of Vermont who have fully completed NAR’s education/certification process and become fully certified.
Mr. Hurd recognizes that Green Real Estate is altering fundamental market dynamics. Studies now show that two-thirds of consumers are paying attention to green homes and buildings; they recognize the link between green properties, cost savings and healthy living. Chris seeks to be a positive force for change with his clients and within his community as NAR’s newest Green Designee.
NAR’s Green Designation is a real estate designation designed for residential, commercial and property management professionals looking to green their businesses and their lives. When you earn NAR’s Green Designation, you’ll gain:
- A comprehensive understanding of what it means to go green and the concerns of consumers seeking green knowledge about real estate
- Valuable real estate education that broadens your abilities in the eyes your clients, prospective clients and associates
- Enhanced ability to participate in the green real estate market
- Ongoing specialized training and resources that help you stay on top of green real estate issues and trends
- Access to customizable members-only marketing tools to help you build your business and gain a competitive edge
If you are interested in purchasing a Green Home in and around Burlington VT, please call me at my direct line at 802.238.5256, email me at [email protected] or post your comments at Hurd’s The Word or go to my website at Burlington Vermont Real Estate.